Become a MINT retailer
We have some simple requirements to become a retailer, in order to process your application.
- All retailer requests must be accompanied by a valid brick and mortar business location address or a booth/stall or an online store. If online, a valid domain, shopping cart and website is required. We do not accept EBay or Amazon. (Etsy is allowed)
- We currently accept a minimum first order of €350. Any other following order for a minimum of €75. To remain current, all stockists must order with a minimum order frequency of 2 times per year (every 6 months),
- The RRP for Mint papers are for A1: €29,95 and for A3: €19,95. We kindly ask you to keep these as minimum prices. For the A1 transfers: €39,95 (A1 size) and €44,95 (double A1)
- Transfers minimum order per design is 2.
- No promotions or discounts allowed
- We currently do not have territory protections in place, however, sales territory will be worked out on a case by case basis. We will work with the retailer to determine the territory area for that particular geographical area taking into account population density and ensuring that the retailers market meets its sales potential without over saturation.
- The expectation is that new stockists will make an initial order within 8 days after having been approved as retailer
- Our orders normally ship within 1-3 days of receipt of payment.
- All applications will be reviewed before new applicants are able to login to a wholesale account. We will contact each applicant to advise next steps.
- To become a MINT by Michelle Retailer, please send us an e-mail and tell us all about your shop/webshop (full address, city, zipcode, city, country, phone number, valid VAT number, email address and contact name) and what other products you sell. We will then consider your application and answer you within a couple of days.